[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Our 2017 schedule is ready. For our Great White Shark cage dive trips, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-224-4388.
Islander Charters Reservation and Cancellation Policy For Great White Shark Cage Dive Trips
- If you notice any discrepancies with your receipt, trip dates, or any information, please contact our office immediately by phone or email (619-224-4388 or email@example.com).
- A deposit of $750 is required to secure your reservation for our Great White Shark cage dive trips.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to departure on all Great White Shark cage dive trips. Islander Charters reserves the right to open reservations on balances not paid within 45 days of trip departure date.
- All cancellations on Great White Shark cage dive trips require written notification by email or postal mail at least 45 days prior to departure to receive a full refund
- Any cancellation made after the 45 day period will receive a refund (less a 15% administrrative fee) only if Islander Charters can fill your space with a new passenger.
- Trip insurance is highly recommended, especially on air travel and hotel reservations related to the trip.
- In the event of unforeseeale circumstances including but not limited to passenger safety, inclement weather, acts of God, or mechanical failure, Islander Charters reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any trip.
- Islander Charters reserves the right to overbook each trip by one passenger.
- Please call our office to arrange for a payment schedule if necessary.
All deep sea fishing trips are booked by Fisherman's Landing and are therefore governed by their reservation policy. Please visit their website or call them at 619-221-8500 for details.
For all kayak fishing trips, please refer to the trip sponsor and contact them for individual reservations and trip policy.
Chartered trips: please reference your contract for details of your trip policy.