Our 2017 schedule is ready. For our Great White Shark cage dive trips, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-224-4388.
M/V Islander: Overview of vessel specifications
Our vessel, M/V Islander, was designed and built specifically to carry passengers comfortably off the Southern California and Baja coast. From the Sea of Cortez to the Revillagigedos to Guadalupe Island, the Islander has seen them all. Fishermen will appreciate the Islander's rich heritage and developmental role in the formation of today's fleet and Great White Shark enthusiasts should be encouraged to know that the Islander was part of the fleet that first noted the presence of White Sharks at Guadalupe Island. Our vessel is inspected and maintained to not only meet, but exceed, the United States Coast Guard’s stringent standards. Our home fleet, located in San Diego, is the largest passenger carrying fleet in the world.
- 88' x 24' Ditmar Donalson
- 92 gross tons
- 5' draft
- 9' freeboard
- USCG approved for 124 passengers coastwise and 31
passengers on overnight voyages
- Custom transom mounted dive step (removable)
- Boarding gates: Port, Starboard, and Stern
- Two QSM11 450hp Cummins engines
- Two 65KW John Deere Generators 220v 3 phase
- Two 800 US Gal. per day reverse osmosis water makers
- 600 US Gal. fresh water
- 3,400 US Gal. Fuel